Friday, March 27, 2009

Sarah's Baby Shower...

I'm back to normal now, but I think I spiraled into a temporary mini state of depression at the close of the baby shower weekend ;-). We do not live close enough and I just had to give myself a day or so to snap out of it and deal. I just have to start planning our next girls' weekend....come on ladies, SOMEONE GET PREGNANT...anyone. ha...ok, all kidding aside... I hadn't seen Sarah since December and she recently disclosed to me that she was feeling hugely preggers. I told her that I'm sure she looked adorable and of course I was right!! She is the cutest pregnant person ever with just a little round bump resembling a small little basketball. Thanks for another awesome weekend!!! Check out the highlights:


































No comments: