Monday, May 4, 2009

Josephine's Sweet Shoppe/Lollipop Party

You only turn 1 once in a lifetime, so you must do it up in style! :-) Thanks to those who were here to help celebrate our little girl's big day...we truly appreciate it. The party was soooooo much fun...for those who couldn't make it, we missed you! Click below to check out ALL of the cute party pics...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=562xvbf.4xsg2mhb&x=0&y=-q4vxgw&localeid=en_US

and just a sample below...



























post signature

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Thank you so much for having us! We had a blast!!

Love you!!

Unknown said...

Kara,

Thanks for sending the photos from Josie's one year old birthday. Many "Happy" but belated birthday wishes for Kara and D.J.'s one year old, Josie. Both girls are precious. I was hoping to see some pictures of D.J. and the girls, but maybe he was out-of-town... Also, I didn't see any photos of grandparents, Fred and Patricia. I thought they told me they were going up for the party. I know that all grandparents are crazy about their grandchildren. Tom and I now have four darling grandsons.

Take care.

Aunt Debbie
SC