Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kate's Crazy Cool Christmas

Everytime I think of Kate McRae I sob my eyes out. The first time I heard her story was from my favorite on-line party planner Kim when she started posting about little Kate. Kate is a 5 yr old little girl from Arizona who mid-summer was diagnosed with a very large, very aggressive, very malignant brain tumor. She immediately went into surgery, but unfortunately the surgeon was only able to remove 1/2 of the tumor. This family's world was turned upsidedown in a matter of just hours...who knows what the future holds for Kate, but please pray for her! And click HERE if you want to follow Kate's website.

Kate's Crazy Cool Christmas is a holiday toy drive for all of the children at the hospital treating Kate. So last week I went out, gathered up a bunch of toys and shipped them off to:

2211 E Pecos Rd. Suite 2
Chandler, AZ 85225

I know handing out all of these toys is making Kate and her family very happy! Won't you join me?


post signature

1 comment:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thank you, Kara!! I'm dropping my gifts off tomorrow!! I can't think of any kids more deserving. Thank you for spreading the word about this amazing little girl. Happy Holidays to you & your beautiful family! XOXO, Kim