Thursday, October 16, 2008

70 days til Christmas and the madness has begun!

Let the shopping bells ring!! Come on everyone, go spend your money---The economy is in disarray, so let's boost it by being very good at consumption. Maybe that's what I am going to tell myself as I start the season off spending. I was innocently minding my own web surfing, when I fell prey to these adorbs Christmas jammies---cut out cute catalog girls, insert mine!!!! With their names on the front? How cute. Also, in pure Kara fashion, I have already purchased little Josie's stocking and have made several other internet orders. I figure if I can't enjoy this great weather, then I may as well spend some money...um, i mean get some necessary shopping done!! :-) But really, how cute will these kiddos look on Christmas eve??

2 comments:

k said...

Very cute and trendy! Can't wait to see them in them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kimmy! I love that you are following the blog so closely...