Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paul Otten...Church St...Bagel & Deli...Boardwalk...Need I Say More?

4 more days until I see my girls!!! I strapped on my tennis shoes and hit the pavement this morning for a stress relieving run....as I was jogging along, the original Outfield recording of this song came on my ipod and all I could think of was you guys!!....you know who you are!! If you can't hear it, turn up your speakers!!! Prepare yourself....cause look what I then came home and dug out...












Boardwalk--the front porch!!! sniffle...

OMG, this is my favorite...really? Talawanda Prom King/Queen and Proud Mama














I'm ending with a tear and sniffle! The countdown continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so incredibly awesome. Thanks for sharing! I am deeply embarrassed about the Talawanda Proud Mama costume, but your fake eyelashes were amazing.