Friday, April 24, 2009

Flowers, Cake, Caterer, Invitations....

ppshhh, wedding? please!...how about someone's 1st birthday party? ;-) I have had so much fun planning Josie's sweet lollipop party and along the way, i've had the priviledge of getting to know some incredibly talented women. It is amazing the things you can find on-line---what did we ever do without computers? A life without internet...oh, the horror!!

I can basically go on-line and google away until I find exactly what I'm looking for. Having trouble finding it?...no worries, someone out there is bound to make it for you...just spend some time on www.etsy.com. Anyway, I just can't wait until the party is over and I can blog about some of these great little businesses...just don't want to give anything away beforehand!! ;-)

The party is next Saturday and I'm already starting to feel the tugs of nostalgia. It's like the harder we try to hold on to time, the faster it seems to slip away. Yea, yea, I know she's just a baby, but I also know with a blink of the eye, 18 years will be here and gone. So, I'm trying to enjoy every last moment with them while they're young. Another reason why I'm feeling overly sentimental about this particular first birthday is because it hit me the other day that I actually survived it! Part of last year was such a blur to me that I would have never guessed I'd feel how I feel today. I could break out into a little Destiny's Child right now...but I won't!! haha

ps. i've had a few requests to blog more frequently, so I may...depends on what my days bring!!! If you are on my automatic update list and would prefer to just stop by at your own leisure, just let me know and I'll spare you the emails! :-)

post signature

1 comment:

Marcy B. said...

It's been a year already??? Can't wait to see the pictures and get great ideas for Lyla's!!! Have fun!