Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meet Liliputians NYC

Even at a year, what a girl wears to her party ranks in highest of utmost importance. Not wanting to disappoint, Josie made sure her attire would be the talk of the party...and that it was. Let me introduce you to Heather Flottmann from Liliputians, the creator of Josie's cute Lollipop set. I'm not even sure how I found her, but boy I'm glad I did! She is sooo incredibly talented and her birthday outfits are TDF!! You can pick something straight from her on-line store OR have an idea of your own?...ask her about it 'cause she can probably make it! Josie's was a custom order...I picked out some fabric from swatches she emailed to me, then I attempted to put together a rough draft example of what I had in mind....and barely a week later, this is what showed up on my doorstep...the cutest thing EVER!

Did I mention that Heather's a total sweetheart too? So if you want something extra special for the little birthday girl/boy in your life that's sure to make all the guests swoon, check out Liliputians at http://www.liliputians-nyc.com/

Over the next few days I'm going to blog about a couple other amazing women I "met" (on-line) this spring running small fabulous businesses!

post signature

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I love her outfit....it could not get any cuter!!!

Alison Hunt said...

So excited to hear about the other fabulous businesses you have found. I love new fun ideas!

The pictures of the girls are amazing! It is going to be hard to chose because they are all gorgeous!

Hope you are well!
Alison