Monday, September 21, 2009

Don't Stop The Paparazzi

Where O where did my energy go?? I know, I know, I've been MIA again, but I swear, I'm here. I'm just knee deep in the daily grind...if I'm not talking neurotransmitters, I'm changing diapers!! I'm still trying to carve out the time to blog about healthcare reform, in the meantime just a few random thoughts...

I just have to say how much I love Facebook! A long lost Miami friend found me on Facebook a few months ago and tonight I actually spoke to her on the phone for the first time in probably 10 years!! She ironically just moved less than 30 min from us, so I'll actually see her soon. Thank you Facebook gods!! Julie, I can't wait.

Don't you just love Lady Gaga right now? I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me, papa, paparazzi. I swear sometimes I feel like I'm still 17...if only I had the energy.

post signature

1 comment:

Julie B said...

Awwww... <3
It's been awhile since I've checked the blog, but what a super sweet post to come back to! :)