Monday, January 11, 2010

My Hubby...

Yep like all married couples, some days I just wanna kill him...and some days I know he wants to kill me. But, today I gotta brag about how wonderful he is. Ladies, brace yourselves because you almost won't believe this. Listen to what D.J. did for us this weekend, in no particular order...


1. Did all the girls' laundry
2. Went grocery shopping and set us up for the week
3. Shoveled off the foot of snow that was on my car
4. Brought me flowers
5. Emptied the dishwasher at least once
6. Gave ALL little girl baths ALL weekend
7. Emptied all the trash including the stinky diaper can


And the best part of it all is that I didn't even ask (or nag...whatever you want to call it). And no, it wasn't a dream. I am just one lucky girl!


post signature

No comments: