Saturday, February 13, 2010

Isabelle Grace Jewelry




While nothing can compete with the sweetness of our little niece Isabel Grace, my Valentine's Day gift by Isabelle Grace Jewelry just might be the sweetest thing in my jewelry box! Anna & Josie (via daddy) surprised me this year with the perfect gift and I just love it! They made me the necklace pictured above with their names on the front, birth dates on the back, adorned with little gold hearts and their birthstone charms....my heart is swooning! I know, you must have one for yourself or someone you love, right? So, get them here at ISABELLE GRACE JEWELRY (caution: they don't come as pictured, you have to build them piece by piece). You can also click below to check these out at My Retro Baby for more economical versions...
MY RETRO BABY


Thanks to my thoughtful and sweet hubby. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!



post signature



No comments: