Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I ♥ Etsy

I have been spending WAY WAY too much time on Etsy lately...mainly for Josie's party, but jeez I can't stop shopping there. I think I can officially call myself an Etsy addict. If you haven't checked it out yet, go to http://www.etsy.com/ to find the most amazing handmade goods. You'll be assured to have items that no one else will have and everyone will want! But, I love to share, so here's just a little sampling of my most recent purchases...
We have these hats in red and A & J wore them all winter! When I saw them in pink, I just had to order them...it's so reminiscent of the 1920's or something.


Oh my, these pillows, I love. Kim from The TomKat Studio actually posted a link about these on Facebook and they are TDF....of course you can customize your own colors. Kim, if you happen to be reading, I bought 2!..thx!! I hope they are just as gorgy in real life.

This sign...how perfect for Josie's Tea Party?

I think these below might just be my favorite...they are tiled coasters (maybe travertine) with pictures of Chicago somehow printed on the front. I bought a set of four...the pics below are of Navy Pier and our old church St. Clement's! The other two in my collection are a pic of the Chicago skyline and the old Marshall Field's bldg (now Macy's) on State.





post signature

1 comment:

Alison Hunt said...

Oh my gosh, I love etsy too! They have the best stuff! I think I bookmark at least 2 sellers everyday that I love!

Would you mind telling me what store the coasters are from and the pillows. Love them!

Hope you are well!
Alison