Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just A Sunday Note

I've been here mentally recovering from my 10 yr college reunion last weekend. These are the things I've decided:

1. I'm 31...college was a LONG time ago, but feels like just yesterday.

2. I LOVE my girlfriends. Just like Samantha said in Sex In The City...they are my true soul mates. I am such a lucky girl.

3. I missed my babies, but time away from them is crucial.

4. Like one of my college girls said yesterday...WE STILL GOT IT! Hoping we can still say that in 10 more.

5. I didn't realize how homesick I was for Miami...but luckily Chicago is truly a close 2nd.

6. At 30+ yrs old, teaching the college kids how it's done....that's priceless!

6. Where did the past 10 years go!?!?!?

Oh and a random side note...my kids LOVE Usher's new song "Hey Daddy" and have been running around all night singing "hey, hey, hey daddy". Hmm, thankfully they think they're singing about their daddy!! :)

post signature

No comments: