Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holy Guacamole & Orange Sticks

I'm not sure how it happened, but we have ourselves a bebe de guacamol!! At dinner on Sunday, we just happened to look over and Josie was inhaling the guacamole. Not sure how she discovered it, not sure how she knew she liked it, but she must have piled it into her mouth for a good 20 minutes straight.

Going in for more...

when her own wasn't enough, she resorted to licking it from Anna...

hmmmmmm....

i guess her little cup of guac wasn't enough, goin for the big guns...

Also, tonight Anna said something super cute. The book she chose to read before bed is titled Baby's First 100 words. It's basically a book of 100 pictures of everyday items...so I pointed to each picture and asked Anna to tell me what was it was. She nailed them all except 2 or 3. One of the ones she struggled with was a picture of pealed and sliced carrots. When I asked her what they were, she paused for a moment, looked at me quizzically and said "orange sticks"?? ha...I swear we feed them carrots!!

Thanks for all of the emails/notes about my post on anti-wrinkle products. Just one more thing I want to mention...whatever you try, be sure to give it 30 days. And yes, I will definitely post more reviews soon!

post signature

No comments: