Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh My Poop



At what point do you realize that your 2 year old has crapped in her pants with no diaper or underwear on?...about the same time you realize the dog has taken a piss in your shoes. This happened to me tonight. Not kidding.

Somehow Josie came home without a diaper on and I didn't notice until it was too late. I was so busy cleaning up the present that the dog left me in my shoes...GASP! (but don't worry...they were cheapo flip flops) that I didn't notice the poo until I grabbed her to go upstairs for our evening "dance party". Boy did I get a nice surprise. And after a quick surveillance of the room, I knew I had my work cut out for me. Poo turds everywhere, stepped in and smashed, on her shoes, pants, floor...and she thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen in her life. It took me 2 1/2 hours (and half a bottle of wine) to get this place back up and running.

After baths, both girls were dismissed to the couch so I could clean and disinfect all the floors. The whole time Josie just sat laughing and singing "stinky poopy, stinky poopy". So glad someone found it funny.

post signature

No comments: