Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just To Clarify...

No, I have no idea who "visits" this website! I just received an email from a friend (you know who you are) who is starting his own blog and wanted to know what tracking system I use and if I can see who is visiting....either that or he is actually stalking me and doesn't want me to know...haha, joking!! Unless, are you? ;)

No really, I use Google Analytics and it's just basic info. I can see how many hits I get and from what web broswer (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc) and that's about it really. I can also see how many pages on average are visted and the average length of stay. But, I have no idea from who or where the hits are coming from. And I am nowhere near 100 hits a day, not even close...but enough that I keep writing! ;) So, go on stalker friend and stalk away!! haha..again, I joke.

2 posts in one day...i'm gettin' crazy.

post signature

No comments: